Happy Skincare wanted to create a lip balm that was nutritious for your lips but also kept to the principles of their vegan accreditation, which meant no beeswax. Then they discovered an even better ingredient……Bayberry Wax!
The beauty of bayberry wax is that it melts at a low temperature – about body temperature – to give your lips a most luscious coating that seems to last forever. They were so excited that they were happy to give up the common beeswax ingredient!!
This lip balm ticks all the boxes. It’s
- 100% natural and 70% organic
- Lasts a long time, will not have to keep reapplying.
- Unflavoured for sensitive lips
- Easy to apply – it literally just glides on
- Sits and feels lovely on your lips
- Keeps your lips protected and hydrated so they remain soft and kissable
- Vegan and totally cruelty free
Ingredients: Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Myrica Cerifera Fruit Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax * = Certified Organic
Happy Skincare promises that you will not find ANY these shady characters in a Happy Skincare product:
- mineral oils
- sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS)
- sodium laureth sulphate (SLES)
- synthetic fragrances
- animal derivatives
- ingredients tested on animals
- artificial colours
- aluminium salts
- bleaches e.g. benzoyl peroxide
- harsh detergents
- triethanolamine (TEA)
- … and the list goes on!
The information provided is for information purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Melanie’s Holistic Healing does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of the information or products listed